Posted in random on September 17, 2009 |
17 Comments »
- dad forces you to eat roti instead of cereal for breakfast.
- mom says you are wasting space in the kitchen cabinets and vows to bring in some efficiency
- you get dressed for work and see that your lunch is already packed and ready
- the lil sister goes berserk shopping for tai(didi) and sends bag loads of yummy clothes
- all you do is vegetate on the couch…the parents even hand you water when you get back home from work, Have chai and chivda with them.
- you dont get back to an empty apartment.
- they think you have become too thin when you are beating yourself up over putting on weight, and they vow to make you ‘better’ before they leave
- they think you are the prettiest girl in town
- the cooker gets washed everyday
- you take fresh food in your lunch instead of raat ka khana
- they get bored the very first day of their one month long trip
- they sit and talk and say how you still talk like a little girl, and not like a woman…LOL
- you try to eat healthy food, track your nutrition etc, and tell your dad as much, but he still thinks you don’t take care of yourself!
- they think dishwasher is a waste of time and water and electricity )
Read Full Post »