I am not even half way into the month and bloggers’ fatigue is setting in! I love to blog, but this blog everyday compulsion is making me very weary. The way I roll is to blog when I feel like it, when there is something interesting to be said. So there are days when I don’t even think about blogging, and days when I publish multiple posts on the same day. NaBloPoMo, thus, seems like a not so good idea. I have lots of things to talk about – my favorite recipe website, posting pictures from Hawaii, Midweek Masala, stories from my childhood etc, but words fail me. So today is going to be just this. Cribbing about and regretting this commitment to post everyday. Tomorrow will be a new day…sigh!
Thoughts shared by
Proud to be a part of
Cloud of my thoughts
Anna on French parenting? shilpadesh on Death shilpadesh on Death The Bride on Death hitchy on Death
- kaunsi movie ka dialogue? A movie quiz
- Fashion before and after a baby
- Kaunsi Movie ka dialogue.....results
- Absolutely awesome dialogue tag!
- Day 9 - Marathi rhymes
- Day ?? - or as Kabir would have said....
- Post pregnancy body?
- Different strokes for different folks..
- Boarding school nostalgia.
- Ammayilu cheyyi jaripotaru(girls will be lost from our grip)
- 109,311 hits
Please use with respect
My Blog by Shilpadesh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at shilpadesh.wordpress.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at shilpadesh.wordpress.com.
Header courtesy of:Facebook wall photos of friends.