- The Gowariker comment about Priyanka at IIFA might never see the light of day. The Bachchans apparently cut the comments Ashutosh made about Priyanka at IIFA, from the IIFA DVD that will be released this week.
- Apprently Sanjay Leela Bhansali tries to keep his projects a secret until release. When he was shooting for a film and Boney Kapoor’s son showed up at the sets unexpectedly, to talk about some future work with SLB, SLB was enraged and stopped the shooting immediately and refused to talk to the guest. Well, since SLB likes being secretive so much, maybe he should keep his talent under wraps forever
- Amar Singh is undergoing a kidney transplant in Singapore and his ‘dear’ friend Sanjay Dutt wants to visit him in the hospital. But the Singapore tourist office, which normally gives visas immediately, is taking much longer than usual to process his application for a visa. Maybe Sanju baba’s criminal record has something to do with it?
- Apparently Aamir Khan and Aparna Popat(national Badminton player) played a doubles badminton match against Deepika Padukone and dad Prakash Padukone and won.
- Did you guys see the multiple pictures from the Kambakht Ishq(KI) success bash? Reading the reviews one wonders what success they are celebrating!
- While still on KI, in an interview Katrina recently said that she doesn’t need to wear a short skirt or show her legs to get audiences to go for her film or to love her. Speculation is rife that this was a dig at Kareena whose skin-show in Kambakkht Ishq is the only thing that is now drawing audiences to the film that has received a unanimous thumbs-down from the public as well as from critics.
- By the way, a gossip website reports that Akshay Kumar does not like to read books! But you knew that already, didn’t you?
Picture courtesey http://www.eventprophire.com
The Times of India online edition (they should call themselves the gossip times of india)