- So Salman was shooting a song for London Dreams where he was wearing a Roberto Cavalli jacket worth more than 3 Lakhs and he liked it so much that the producer Vipul Shah simply asked him to keep it! Some people get all the goodies.
- Thanks to all the negative reactions generated by Sach ka Saamna, the show’s contract will not be renewed for next season! I guess facing the truth is not easy.
- Neeta Lulla used to be Ash’s favorite designer for a long time. She dressed Ash in monstrosities for one Cannes festival after another, and Ash received much flak for her outfits! Finally it seems like better sense prevailed and Ash has cut Lulla off of her go-to designers’ list now. Neeta has been furiously messaging Ash, but the Ice Queen hasn’t replied to any of them. We know how it goes, Lulla will freeze to death before Ash responds.
- Lisa Ray has been diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a rare cancer of the red blood cells. She writes in her blog about her health and her treatments(http://lisaraniray.wordpress.com/). We wish her good luck, and keep her in our prayers.
- Rani found out the hard way that sports and skin show don’t a great movie make. Apparently Ms. Mukherji feels let down by her fans now that her comeback movie Dil Bole Hadippa has tanked. (Did you know that DBH was sent to the Toronto Film Festival? Are you as disgusted as I am, now that you know?) Do read this article to get more inside scoop on Rani’s affairs.
- So you remember how we came to know that Rakhi Sawant and her ‘var’ Elesh Canadawala(Parunjanwala) were going on this new reality show about rearing kids, Pati patni aur woh? Well, in spite of harsh criticism from people saying that they are making a mockery of relationships and abusing babies, rakhi maintains she has learnt a lot from these experiences, “After the experience, I’ve decided not to become a mother when I marry. But I’ll have to do reality shows. A single girl has to look after herself.” Well a girl’s gotta live!
- The girl is like us! Apparently the one thing Neha Dhupia missed terribly on her recent visit to the New york city is masala chai. She grew sick of black coffee and tea bag-tea and promptly had a cuppa chai as soon as she came back to Mumbai!
- When he heard the news that Shekhar Kapoor is considering a sequel to Mr. India, Aftab Shivdasani said he would love to play Mr. India! Well you would want to Aftab, but I dont know if we want you to.