I was awarded this by Dil Se and the award comes with a tag. Thank you so much Parul! The tag/award rules are:
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Some rules of the game:
a) Show off your honesty(and modesty) by thanking the person who gave you the award and link to their post.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself, please no cheating here !! that’s the fun part.
c) Select 7 other bloggers you think deserve this award and pass it on to them.
d) Notify the bloggers about the award and invite them to be the honest ones next !!
Here are 10 honest things about me:
1. I am constantly impressed by the mental faculties of the husband. I am surprised each time by the amount of thought he puts in every small thing that he does. 🙂 Sometimes I think I am in awe of him.
2. When I walk on floors that have lines or blocks I want my foot to always fit in a block or at least never step on the line if possible! If the floor has small lines or blocks that I HAVE to step on, then I am a gone case.
3. I keep a big bottle of water on my desk at work and I am drinking water and going to the restroom all day!
4. In high school I earned the wrath of a few of my classmates by busting them out to the teacher when they made plans to cheat in the test. I saw them pass some chits around, the teacher called and asked me if I saw anything(I was always the person who told what she saw) and I said yes! They didn’t speak to me for a long long time after that.
5. I try to act cool sometimes but I am most comfortable being a nerd.
6. I am on the fence about PDA(Public Display of Affection).
7. I love to eat. I start planning the next meal as soon as I have eaten one. I have a feeling I was in an akaal area in my previous janm and that is why I am enamored by food in this life.
8. I love the idea of singing for a large audience and everyone clapping for me, but am a pathetic singer. Sometimes I blame God for not having given me that talent!
9. I have the capacity to be very melodramatic as well as very staid as the situation demands!
10. I mother my sister.
I would like to pass this award on to
Crafty shines – I love your blog for its simplicity and openness. The other day I saw a girl here and thought of Crafts……she was bubbly and vivacious, I think that is how Crafts is!
Smita – You are my book-sister! I love how meticulously you review the books you read.
IHM – Ahhh your posts about women are what I wait for everyday!
OG – what can I say……you are one Extraordinary Ordinary Guy!
Anirudha – Your 55ers are explosive! Come back to blogging soon.
The Print Lover – my newest find, I love your posts on decor and style! and
Nupur of One Hot Stove – I have never commented but always follow your blog! Love your dedication to food!
I was also awarded by Wanderlust with the “Friends” and “Addicting Blog” awards.
What can I say? Thanks so much Bindu!
I want to pass the friends award to everyone I have met in the blog-samaj(to use Hitchy’s phrase again). I have found e-friends in you all! I look forward to seeing your comments and reading your blogs everyday.
I was also awarded the Addicting Blog Award.
I would like to pass on the Addicting Blog Award to Ugich Konitari. I love the way she writes about everday mundane stuff in a manner that is so riveting. You should write a book Ugich maushi!
I don’t get a lot of awards, so when I do get them I make it a point to make a pomp and show! So let’s get together and dance the happy dance now!!!